|Event Admin:||Analena Coronado|
|Start:||Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:00|
|Finish:||Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:30|
On November 22nd, at 19:00, we will be sharing an interesting event on mentoring through different programs and experiences:
- Maria José Sobrinos, Diversity and HHRR Operations SPAI Director, Accenture
- Cristina Delgado, Client Executive, IBM
- Blanca Gómez, HHRR Director, Coca-cola
- Leopoldo Boado, Senior Director Sales Fusion Middleware for Southern Europe, Oracle
- Miriam Martín, Director, Head of Marketing, Amex
The event will be chaired by Araceli Cabezón, VP of WoB EPWN Madrid, and Rosa de la Calzada, VP of Development, and hosted by Elisa Bandrés, Career Services Manager, ESADE.
IMPORTANT: This event will also be the closing event for the 2011 EPWN Madrid Mentoring Program
After the event we will enjoy an Spanish wine.
To attend please register.
ESADE - Auditorio
Mateo Inurria nº 27
|Price for members:||
|Price for non members:||
Registration is not possible